Helen is an outgoing and driven coach and trainer who is passionate about working with individuals, teams and organisations on their road to agility. Helen has worked with many varied organisations and teams in many different industries and brings this vast wealth of experience and knowledge to her training and coaching.
She has a holistic approach to coaching operating with individual team members, whole teams, leaders, managers and executives across technical and non-technical departments. You will often find her working with clients on rolling out enterprise-level Kanban or Scrum.
Helen is proud to be an Accredited Kanban Trainer with the Kanban University (KU) and runs regular classes publicly and privately. Helen is also one of the few people to hold the Train the Trainer title for the KU. Not forgetting her roots, she remains a regular trainer for Agile and Scrum.
Helen is a great believer in sharing her knowledge and encouraging others to do the same and enjoys growing the Agile and Kanban communities. She has many achievements under her belt including:
- Founding the Agile Coaching Exchange (ACE) and Kanban Coaching Exchange (KCE) user groups.
- Active public speaker at conferences and meet up groups
- Being an organiser for the first-ever European Scrum Alliance Coaching Retreat in 2014 and its follow up in 2018.
Helen is an authentic coach with many years of real, practical experience and war wounds from her own Agile journey. This is what makes Helen the ideal coach, trainer and leader.
- Accredited Kanban Trainer
- Kanban Coaching Professional
- Accredited Kanban Consultant
- Certified Team Coach (CTC)
- Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)
- Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)
- Certified Scrum Professional – Product Owner (CSP-PO)
- ICF (International Coaching Federation) – ACC (Associate Certified Coach)
To connect with Helen on social media, simply click on the Twitter and LinkedIn buttons below.