John loves seeing individuals, teams and organisations become the best they can be. He does this using a mixture of coaching approaches embedded with the agile mindset. He spends most of his time supporting organisations to descale and self-organise relying heavily on his Systemic Coaching approach along with training the fundamentals of agility through the LeSS framework.
John has worked mainly in the financial sector in the last few years helping break down some of the frustrations when working in a heavily regulated and distributed environment.
His passion for the London agile community is clear and he can often be found at meetups around the city looking for new ideas to try and experiment with.
In his spare time John has a love for Martial Arts, achieving a black belt in both Taekwondo and kickboxing, as well as looking after his 3 amazing children.
John delivers the Certified LeSS Basics course. He also holds the following training and certifications:
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Certified Team Coach (CTC)
- Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)
- Certified Scrum Professional – Scrum Product Owner (CSP-PO)
- Certified Agile Leader (CAL1)
- ICAgile Certified Professional
- ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching
- Agile Leadership with Management 3.0
To connect with John on social media, simply click on the Twitter and LinkedIn buttons below.