Matt is an Agile Coach and Trainer with 25 years of broad technology delivery experience with blue chip organisations in change management, product development, operational support models, IT strategy, cost justification and solution delivery.
Since 2004 Matt has been using his breadth of experience to help clients apply Agile techniques to projects, programmes and organisations.
As a trainer, Matt is passionate about facilitating learning through experience and simulations, ensuring participants both understand agile concepts and have fun whilst learning.
In addition to providing both bespoke and certified Scrum Alliance training courses, Matt spends much of his time working with clients coaching them on a range of topics including; executive personal coaching, relationship & team coaching and helping teams to improve their delivery success using Agile principles and techniques.
Areas of Proficiency:
- Agile Training
- Relationship and Team Coaching
- Personal and Executive Coaching
- Agile Patterns
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Matt provides Scrum Alliance Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) training to select agil8 clients. He also holds the following training and certifications:
- Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Scrum Alliance Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
To connect with Matt on social media, simply click on the Twitter and LinkedIn buttons below.