Rickard is an Agile coach, trainer and program lead. With an Agile mindset, values, principles and practices, he has collaborated with many organisations, teams and individuals in supporting them on their complex journey to become Agile.
He goes where the value need is, having previously been an XP developer, programme manager, change manager, development manager, scrum master and transformation lead. Despite an unhealthy obsession with learning, he believes nothing beats a coaching journey of in-the-field practical experience.
To connect with Rickard on LinkedIn, simply click the follow button below.
- Scrum Alliance Scrum Foundations Trainer
- Certified LeSS Basic Trainer
- Management 3.0 Trainer
- TFTBR – Training from the Back of the Room Trainer
- CTC – Certified Team Coach
- ICF ACC (Associate Certified Coach)
- CAL1 – Certified Agile Leadership
- CSD – Certified Scrum Developer
- CLP – Certified LeSS Practitioner
- ICP-ACC – Certified Professional in Agile Coaching
- SPC4 – Certified SAFe Program Consultant
“I never thought that a non-technical course could ever be made so interactive and interesting. But this course has broken that assumption. In fact, no one was late to attend the session, and no one required a break during the session – because it was that interesting. Many thanks to our course trainer Rickard Jones.”
Santhosh Asokan | Deployment Manager at Natwest Group – ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)