Stuart has been producing software for over 25 years and using Agile approaches and coaching organisational innovation for over 15 years.
He is a Certified Scrum Trainer, who partners with people wanting to develop healthy workplace ecosystems, which enable intelligent people to be highly productive and innovative.
Such environments are now essential to support diverse, collaborative groups in tackling the many intractable problems of today’s increasingly complex and rapidly disruptable world.
Practically this may mean:
- Leading Scrum and Agile workshops for practitioners and business owners
- Facilitating Agile Leadership workshops for Executives and Senior Leaders
- Co-creating healthy ecosystems for groups and whole organisations
- Coaching individuals and groups to amplify their effectiveness
- Exaptation of ideas and practices
He has travelled the world, experiencing many different cultures and experiences, and has conducted courses and workshops in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, USA and Canada. He bridges the disciplines of product development, organisational design and personal coaching.
Joining the Agile Community when arriving in Singapore (in 2011), Stuart founded the Agile Singapore Conference in 2013 and organized it again in 2014. He has spoken at several international conferences, the largest being a plenary session for 1,100 delegates in Orlando, USA.
To connect with Stuart on LinkedIn simply click the button below.
Stuart’s background in software engineering combined with an ongoing fascination with communities and organisations as well as individual and collective change has led him to become a certified coach, mentor and trainer of anthro-complexity and agility.
Based in Singapore since 2011, Stuart has recently returned to the UK and offers the following courses:
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)
- Certified Product Owner® (CSPO)
- Certified Agile Leadership® (CAL I)
- Certified Agile Leadership® (CAL II)
- Agile Leadership
- OpenSpace Agility
In addition to being a Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST), Stuart also holds the following certifications:
- Certified Scrum Trainer (Scrum Alliance)
- Certified Enterprise Coach (Scrum Alliance)
- Associate Certified Coach (International Coach Federation – ICF)
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (Coaches Training Institute – CTI)
- OpenSpace Agility Trainer (OpenSpace Agility)