Agil8 Insights: Certified Scrum Developer Testimonial
14 Sep 2017
Rickard Jones shares his experience of Agil8’s Certified Scrum Developer course, and highlights how he feels it has really benefitted him in his Agile journey.
The new digital world requires new ways of developing software and business systems. Change is continuous and increasingly unpredictable. Collaborative Lean and Agile methods are taking over from traditional approaches as the favoured way to develop and operate solutions for maximum customer satisfaction and maximum return on investment.
However, successfully exploiting Lean and Agile methods is not easy. What exactly is your goal and how will success be measured? Which Agile techniques to use? How to tailor and apply them without diluting their effectiveness? Where, when and how to introduce them? How to integrate them with the rest of your processes and organisation?
Success requires a deep understanding of Lean and Agile methods, but simply training and reading books or articles is not enough. You also need a deep understanding of how to apply them – purposefully, practically and pragmatically – and how to manage the change process so that positive improvements can be positively effected and sustained against every dimension – people, processes and technologies. This deep understanding only comes from experience of implementing and using the full range of Lean and Agile methods, in many different environments, over many years.
agil8 enablement services provide everything that you need to make your transition to Lean and Agile effective and successful. They can be applied at any scale from the individual team, departmental or enterprise level and are available individually or as complete unified enablement package.
- Scoping, objectives and high level planning
- Lean and Agile approach suitability assessment and selection
- Enablement Champions and Governance
- Training needs analysis and training plan
- Bespoke training programmes
- Executive and stakeholder briefings
- Lean and Agile Team Training
- Full-time and part-time on-site coaching
- Remote coaching by telephone and videoconference
- Interim ScrumMastering and team coaching
- Project and Product Management coaching
- Coach the coaches
- Best practice for Sprint Reviews, Demos and Showcases
- Facilitation of Retrospectives
- Trouble-shooting for challenged Agile teams and projects
- Agile Healthchecks and Audits