The UK Government has now advised everyone in the UK to avoid all non-essential contact with others and any unnecessary travel. This unprecedented move by the UK Government is testament to the seriousness of the situation and agil8 first and foremost wants to protect our clients, associates and staff during this trying time.
Pursuant to the UK Government’s advice which recommends against all non-essential travel, agil8 must cancel all current in-person courses. We are, therefore, in the process of contacting all individuals who are booked onto any of our upcoming public agile courses to offer the following options:
- To attend the course via Live Online Training (currently available for Certified ScrumMaster, Certified Scrum Product Owner and SAFe Agilist: Leading SAFe 5.0)
- To transfer to a future in-person training course date once the situation has returned to normal
- To cancel your place on the upcoming course date and provide a refund
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance
We will continue to monitor the situation and stay up to date with the latest advice from the UK Government, Public Health England (PHE) and the World Health Organisation (WHO). The latest information can be found below:
- World Health Organisation: www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/getting-workplace-ready-for-covid-19.pdf
- UK Government: www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
- NHS: www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
We would also like to highlight to the following general advice:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- If you cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve (not your hands)
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid contact with anyone who is unwell
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are unclean
- Avoid unnecessary contact with ‘high touch’ areas such as handrails, lift buttons, door handles, surfaces etc
If you have a high temperature, or a new, continuous cough, please stay at home for at least 7 days, do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital and follow the NHS advice and guidance.
Should you have any further questions regarding the above, please contact the agil8 team on 0207 796 9903 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
As highlighted above, we will continue to closely monitor the situation. Please do re-visit this page to check for further updates, and/or contact the agil8 team to discuss any concerns that you may have.
This guidance was last updated on 17 March 2020 and will be reviewed as required.