Agil8 Insights: Certified Scrum Developer Testimonial
14 Sep 2017
Rickard Jones shares his experience of Agil8’s Certified Scrum Developer course, and highlights how he feels it has really benefitted him in his Agile journey.
Shaun is an experienced trainer, coach and consultant, passionate about applying modern techniques to help teams and organisations work better. His experience with agile began at the turn of the century when, as a developer, his relentless search for better ways of doing things led him to the eXtreme Programming (XP) community.
Since then, he has worked with many companies and teams both large and small helping them make better products. His experience has been gained in a number of roles, including head of engineering departments, programme and delivery management as well as training and coaching.
Shaun received “Most Valuable Agile Player” at the 2012 Agile Awards.
Shaun provides a wide range or training and agile coaching for agil8, in particular Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) training, including Leading SAFe (SAFe Agilist). He is one of our experienced “Scrum for Teams” (uncertified ScrumMaster) trainers and is confident and experienced working at all levels of an organisation, from team level to senior management.
Areas of Proficiency:
- Scaling Agile and Lean Product Development
- Programme and Portfolio Management
- Digital Development and Cloud Strategy
- Applied Systems and Complexity Thinking
- Scrum, LeSS, SAFe, DaD, Kanban, XP
- Team Building and Facilitation
Relevant Training and Certifications:
- Certified Scrum Professional / Certified ScrumMaster / Certified Scrum Product Owner
- SAFe Programme Consultant v4.5
- Certified LeSS Practitioner
- Disciplined Agile Delivery Green Belt
- 2nd Generation Lean Product Development
- Change Artistry for Agile Coaches
- Problem Solving Leadership
“Shaun is an excellent trainer, knowledgable and clearly able to convey concepts to others at different levels of understanding and experience. A credit to Agil8”
To connect with Shaun on social media, simply click on the Twitter and LinkedIn buttons below.