For further information, or if you have any queries, about this notice and/or agil8’s full GDPR compliant Data Protection Policy, then please contact Donna Hicks on firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 207 796 9903.
What we collect
When accessing the agil8 website, we may collect the following information:
• Demographic information such as postcode
• Specific information about your website including root file access details
When individuals complete course bookings, agil8 will collect the following data:
|Course Attendee||Course Booker|
(If different from attended)
|Company Name||Email Address||Postal Code|
Why we need to collect it
The capture and processing of this data is required for administering individual’s course bookings and subsequent attendance. This process cannot be complete without collecting, holding and processing the individual’s data.
Therefore, agil8 hold and process this data under the lawful basis of Legitimate Interest as part of our business operations.
What we do with the information we gather
We will primarily use the personal information that you provide in the normal delivery of our business operations, to process and administer course bookings that have been made. This includes:
• Pre and post course communications, including booking confirmation (all non-marketing related communications)
• To administer course attendance and delivery (including registering individuals with the accrediting organisation – if applicable), and to confirm identification if/when you contact us
• To maintain internal records of course attendance and certification (for both individual delegates and client organisations)
• To provide agil8’s vetted training partners (who we sell training courses on behalf of), with the relevant booking information to enable them to administer course attendance and delivery (including registering individuals with the accrediting organisation – if applicable)
• To communicate with you in the event of unforeseen changes to any course bookings
In addition to processing course bookings, the information gathered may also be used for the following purposes:
• To improve and monitor our customer service to you
• To track activity on our website
• The prevention of crime and fraud
• For any other purposes deemed necessary for business
Controlling your personal data
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We will only pass on your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
How to access, amend and remove your data
Individuals have the right to access, amend and remove/erase their data from our records at any time.
To exercise any of the above rights, individuals should contact agil8 on 0207 796 9903 / email@example.com. To authenticate the request, we may ask individuals to confirm certain personal details and/or follow up with an email from a corresponding email address.
We will action the respective request (ie access, rectification, erasure etc) within 5 working days. All requests will be dealt with free of charge and without delay.
Agil8 will retain personal data for no longer than is necessary. What is necessary will depend on the circumstances of each case, taking into account the reasons that the personal data was obtained.
It should be noted that the nature of agil8’s business operations require us to maintain a record of historical training/services that have been delivered, and to who, as a starting point for future delivery.
As there is never a typical/defined time period for clients to initiate repeat training services, agil8 is unable to set a pre-determined period of time that we will only hold data for.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.