London, Paddington (Regus) – Venue Information
The A40 Westway, one of London’s main arteries, runs alongside the development. Within a few miles, the A40 becomes the M40 and links with the M25 providing speedy access to the national motorway network. Access to Paddington Central is directly off Bishop’s Bridge on Bishop’s Bridge Road, W2.
From Paddington Station Hall / Heathrow Express
- Do not exit at Praed Street.
- Walk to the far end of platform 8 and follow signs to “Sheldon Square – leading to Kingdom Street”.
- Walk over the walkway, along the canal, and turn left at Starbucks. Sheldon Square amphitheatre is in front of you.
- Please cross to the other side where you will see Kingdom Street.
- One Kingdom Street is the first building on your left.
Exiting from the Bakerloo line, District Line or Circle Line approaching Paddington clockwise
Follow signs to Paddington mainline station and use the instructions above from Paddington mainline station hall.
Exiting from the Hammersmith & City line or Circle Line approaching Paddington anti clockwise
After the ticket barriers outside the tube entrance, turn left and follow signs to “Sheldon Square – leading to Kingdom St”.
Taxi access to One Kingdom Street at Paddington Central is directly off Bishop’s Bridge on Bishop’s Bridge Road, W2.
One Kingdom Street
London, W2 6BD
Lunch & Refreshments
A buffet lunch is provided. Please inform agil8 (in advance) of any special dietary requirements.
Smart / Casual
Wifi is available. Please ask venue staff for access.