What is this course?
Our “Agile HR Practitioner” certificate course is designed for HR professionals who are part of an Agile HR transformation and want to become more knowledgeable about the world of Lean / Agile. During the two-day course, attendees will experience Agile ways of working and gain a solid understanding of Lean / Agile and its impact on and potential for Human Resources.
Upcoming Course Dates
|Location||Start date||Price ex VAT|
|London - TBC||27 Apr - 2 days||£1200||Fabiola Eyholzer|
What will you learn?
- Understand the paradigm of the new world of work and experience agile
- Appreciate the Agile HR Manifesto and Principles
- Comprehend Lean | Agile People Operations and the new role of HR
- Recognise the importance and impact of Lean | Agile for HR
- Gain insights from practical examples, best practices, and case studies
- Understand the challenges and drawbacks of traditional HR in modern organisations
- Be able to challenge your current people approach and apply a Lean / Agile mindset
- Develop ability to set up HR for success and deliver value for the agile enterprise
- Gain skills and toolbox for a successful transformation
What topics will be covered?
- The new world of work and its challenges
- A Lean | Agile chronicle and discovery
- The Lean | Agile HR Manifesto and Principles
- The new role of HR in the Agile Enterprise
- Lean | Agile HR Themes
- Organising HR around value
- Delivering value in an iterative, agile way
- Exploration and analysis of practical examples, best practices, and case studies
- The Agile HR transformation journey and how to get started
What will you receive?
• 2 days of high quality instruction from a Just Leading Solutions (JLS) Certified Trainer with in-depth practical experience in HR Agility
• Course handbook
• Access to reference material
• Recognition by JLS as a Certified Agile HR Practitioner (AHRP) after passing the Exam (Certificate and Digital Badge)
• This course is approved for 16 SHRM re-certification credits
Who is this course suitable for?
- HR Managers and Directors
- Executives and Leaders, CHROs, and VPs
- HR Business Partners, HR Champions
- HR Generalists, HR Specialist
- Human Resources Consultants, HR Experts
- HR Transformation Managers & Consultants
- Agile HR Leads
- HR Scrum Masters, HR Product Owners
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP Professionals
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
There are no pre-requisites associated with this course.
How should you prepare for this course?
There are a number of articles and videos that are recommended as pre-course preparation. Links to each of these pre-course materials will be emailed to delegates upon registration.
What about certification?
To earn the certificate of completion, delegates must attend both days of the course in full and pass the associated online exam (which must be taken within 30 days after completing the course.)
This is a closed book exam, with 42 questions to answer. Individuals will have 90 minutes to complete the online exam. Once begun, the timer cannot be paused. The passing score is set at 76% (32 out of 42 questions).
All participants are given 2 attempts (1 initial exam, 1 retake) at our certification exams. If the participant fails both attempts, they may purchase additional retake exams, or explore refresher training options.