What is this course?
Live Online Training
To overcome the challenges currently associated with attending in-person training, agil8 have adapted the delivery of this course into a live online training format with added focus on how to work using agile with remote team members.
Utilising live video, alongside online collaboration tools, we’re able to replicate the interactive nature of our face-to-face training within a virtual environment. As such, individuals can undertake this training from their home, or any other remote location.
In this 2-day Scrum@Scale® course, you will gain knowledge and skills to transform your organisation into an Agile enterprise. Learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum across multiple teams.
The Scrum@Scale framework was developed by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum and the founder of the certifying body Scrum Inc. Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver hyper-productive results across industries and disciplines, including software, hardware, services, operations, and R&D.
No dates available
What will you learn?
In this highly interactive course, you will be taught to:
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with ten, hundreds or thousands of people
- Create and prioritise a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- Deliver 5 times as much work without adding new teams
- The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
- There will also be multiple opportunities for participant-driven Q&A sessions to explore Scrum@Scale in your context.
- Real world case studies of the implementation of Scrum@Scale
What topics will be covered?
Please see ‘What will you learn?’ section above for topics covered during this 2-day interactive course.
What will you receive?
- Two days of high-quality interactive instruction from one of our S@S experts who has been trained and certified by the co-creator of Scrum and creator of Scrum@Scale, Dr Jeff Sutherland
- A detailed workbook and course materials
- Continental breakfast, a cold buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- The certification includes a two-year membership at Scrum@Scale, where additional material and information will be available.
- Upon completion of this course and the official Scrum@Scale exam, we will provide a Certified Scrum@Scale™ Practitioner certificate signed by the creator of Scrum
- The Scrum Alliance has also approved Scrum@Scale as a Continuing Education course. You can get up to 16 Category B Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s)
- Project Management Professionals ® (PMP) can claim 16 PMI PDUs
- 14 Category B Scrum Education Units (SEUs) can be claimed for this course and used for renewing your CSP-SM™, CSP-PO™, CSP®, CTC, CEC, and/or CST®. Read here how to renew your CSP.
Who is this course suitable for?
The course is suitable for everyone who is about to start Scaling Scrum or has already gathered some experience and wants to deepen their understanding of large-scale Scrum.
- Product Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Project Managers
- Agile Coaches
- Those interested in working on or with a large scale Scrum implementation
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
Ideally, attendees will have taken a Certified ScrumMaster course, or be thoroughly familiar with Scrum introduction materials, such as the Scrum Guide. They should also have experience in practising Scrum.
How should you prepare for this course?
In order that you get the most from your training, we recommend that you read the Scrum@Scale guide before attending the course to familiarise yourself with the framework.
What about certification?
Attendance and participation across the two days will make you eligible for the Certified Scrum@Scale® Practitioner online examination. You will receive access to the online portal to register for the examination shortly after completion of the course.