What is this course?
Live Online Training
The delivery of this course has been adapted into a live online training format with added focus on how to work using agile with remote team members.
Utilising live video, alongside online collaboration tools, we’re able to replicate the interactive nature of our face-to-face training within a virtual environment. As such, individuals can undertake this training from their home, or any other remote location.
In this online, highly-interactive, leadership-focused course we focus on building the skills and competencies to become a more effective leader in an Agile context, to coach and lead your organisations to perform more effectively in this fast-paced and uncertain environment.
What will you learn?
The learning objectives for this course are delivered over a mixture of student preparations as well as virtual lectures and exercises. Attendees will learn:
- How the changing business climate has led to the need for greater agility
- How to lead in a climate of high complexity and rapid change
- An overview of The Six Enablers of Business Agility
- Two frameworks for becoming a more effective leader
- Neuroscience for leaders
- How to diagnose and shift organisational culture
- How to design an organisation for responsiveness, customer- centricity and fast feedback
- How to create high- engagement, motivation and learning through 21st century HR policies
- How effective governance policies can enhance agility through experimentation and guardrails
- How to set up, and lead the change using the Business Agility Canvas
What our delegates say
“The training was highly interactive and gave us the chance to understand and practice how different kinds of managers think and behave. We also learnt how to explain and drive organizational changes.”
Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) – Live Online Training with Karim Harbott
Meet your trainers
Read Karim’s Bio
What topics will be covered?
Based around course trainer (Karim Harbott’s) up-coming book, The 6 Enablers of Business Agility, the course topics will include:
- An introduction to enabling leadership styles
- Organisational cultures
- Structures, and policies which give organisations the adaptiveness to survive and thrive, in an increasingly complex and volatile landscape.
This Agile Leadership training course provides practical guidance in all of these areas for continuously improving your organisation.
What will you receive?
- A virtual, two-day immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected, globally renowned Certified Agile Leadership® (CAL) educator
- Access to supporting course materials
- Registration for the Certified Agile Leadership® – Essentials & Organizations (CAL-E + CAL-O) certification
- 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Project Management Professionals® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs
Who is this course suitable for?
The course is aimed at executives, senior leaders, managers, coaches and consultants who wish to deepen their knowledge of leadership, high-performance, and innovation.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
A reliable internet connection is essential in order to attend the Live Online Training course.
There are however no pre-requisites to attend the in-person course.
How should you prepare for this course?
There will be some pre-course exercises to undertake ahead of the course start date. All relevant information on this pre-course work will be emailed to delegates upon registration.
It is important that the pre-course work is completed as this will be discussed during the class.
What about certification?
Please note that attendance to the full two days of training is mandatory in order to be registered with the Scrum Alliance, and to achieve the course certification.